BE A PART OF IT!
“INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL CONGRESS ON COFFEE CAPSULES” AND VIRTUAL TRADE EXHIBITION
16-17 NOVEMBER 2020
With an exciting mix of online lectures and a virtual trade exhibition, the “International Virtual Congress on Coffee Capsules” hosted by the German Coffee Association on 16 and 17 November 2020, will provide concise answers to current questions about the highly volatile coffee capsule market.
- Recycling capsules & responsible coffee management
- Study: How does (lack of) sustainability influence capsule consumption?
- Innovative coffee capsule materials
- Industrial capsule processing technologies
- Future of coffee capsule leak detection
- Achieving freshness with smart oxygen management
- How does Germany drink capsule coffee? - penetration, drivers & barriers
Law & Regulations
- European Union policy on packaging: A focus on coffee capsules
- Compostable coffee capsules from a legal perspective
- Exploring the freshness & extraction dynamics of coffee capsules
- Shelf-life of coffee in capsules
More detailed information about the lectures and the speakers of our Online-Congress can be found in the programme.
INVEST TODAY IN THE BUSINESS YEAR 2021: VIRTUAL TRADE EXHIBITION ON 16 - 17 NOVEMBER
Be a part of our virtual trade exhibition! Explore the innovative world of coffee capsules and establish new business relationships. All this safely from your desk, without leaving your (home)office!
Would you like to present your ultimate innovation and services as an exhibitor at the virtual trade exhibition? For further information please contact Carla Hürten & Alexia Gutiérrez at email@example.com.
Register now for the virtual Congress that includes the trade exhibition!
The closing date for registration is 13 November 2020.
General information on registration:
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Do you have further questions on registration? Please take a look at our registration guide
This page requires frame support. Please use a frame compatible browser to see the ticket sales module.